Find information about hospitals, GPs and dentists and urgent care and find feedback from other people about what they think about these services.
Helping you to find Local and National services
NHS Choices is the country's biggest health website and gives all the information you need to make choices about your health. You can find information about hospitals, GPs and dentists and urgent care. As well as basic contact details, you can also find feedback from other people about what they think about these services.
Here is where the search bar for NHS choices should appear
The NHS also provides information about other services in your area (often provided by charities) that can help you with conditions from Alzheimer’s through to weight loss.
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) checks all hospitals, dentists, care homes and care services to see if they meet national standards. You can find out what they have to say about these services in your area by visiting their website.
- MVSC is a local directory of services, community groups and organisations
- The Merton Council’s list of services and organisations within the borough
- Merton Councils health and social care information
- Merton Clinical Commissioning Group’s (CCG) website – they commission local health services
- Merton neighbourhood watch
- Citizens Advice Merton and Lambeth (CAML)
- One You Merton offers friendly local support to help you eat well, move more, stop smoking or drink less
- Age UK Merton offer a range of social activities, health and information services
- The NHS guide to social care, it provides information for carers and those who support them
- NHS information on how to live well
- The Government’s public website
- Department of health
- Department of social services
- The Department for children, schools and families
Merton Directories hosts information on support, services, advice and things to do for children, young people and adults