Looking for services near you?
Find information about hospitals, GPs and dentists and urgent care and find feedback from other people about what they think about these services.
NHS Choices is the country's biggest health website and gives all the information you need to make choices about your health. You can find information about hospitals, GPs and dentists and urgent care. As well as basic contact details, you can also find feedback from other people about what they think about these services.
The NHS also provides information about other services in your area (often provided by charities) that can help you with conditions from Alzheimer’s through to weight loss.
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) checks all hospitals, dentists, care homes and care services to see if they meet national standards. You can find out what they have to say about these services in your area by visiting their website.
- MVSC is a local directory of services, community groups and organisations
- The Merton Council’s list of services and organisations within the borough
- Merton Councils health and social care information
- Merton Clinical Commissioning Group’s (CCG) website – they commission local health services
- Merton neighbourhood watch
- Citizens Advice Merton and Lambeth (CAML)
- One You Merton offers friendly local support to help you eat well, move more, stop smoking or drink less
- Age UK Merton offer a range of social activities, health and information services
We know that finding the services you need to look after your health care can be confusing. Put in your postcode to find out more about your nearest services.
If you would like more information on local support services, please get in touch.